Do not think that fat loss dances are only for professional athletes. In fact, we can still apply these movements at home to burn off excess fat in the abdominal area. Not only that, the excitement, fun during practice is also one of the “medicine” complement our spirits.
These exercises not only help reduce belly fat, enhance health but also improve your endurance. You should create a playlist of favorite songs and enjoy them while practicing. Take 30 minutes a day to quickly eliminate unwanted belly fat through a few of the following movements.
You may not know, starting with a gentle movement will help us be more comfortable mentally in practice. This exercise can also support the treatment of diseases of the spine as well as a herniated disc. Perform this dance regularly to quickly own a desirable physique.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, hands clasped and brought up to chest level
- Tighten abdominal muscles, take a deep breath
- Fling the hip to the left, exhale and return to the original position
- Repeat these movements and bring your hips to the right
- Perform each side 15-20 times then rest for 30 seconds and then continue.
Jump to the sides
This movement will help the body to be mobilized with the highest intensity. Not only the excess belly fat is released, but the rest is also “burned” thoroughly. We can combine this movement with many other exercises to achieve the fastest results.
- Stand up straight, hands-on-hips
- Relax your body, jump to the left. When landing, the legs slightly bent to bear the force
- Return to the previous position and jump to the right. Do this for 3-5 minutes.
Run in place
This is one of the easiest exercises to do in the exercises to reduce belly fat. The excess calories of the body will also quickly disappear with the dance if you create a daily workout routine. Play a vibrant song and dance to the music you love.
- Stand with your back straight, hands clenched, to chest level
- Lift your thighs and change legs continuously
- Breathe evenly in each beat
- Do this for 8-10 minutes at a time.
Kick your legs to the sides
This exercise will help her release the excess fat in the abdomen, thighs, and arms. Your balance will also improve when you do this regularly. You should note that you should not sit down immediately after training. This will affect blood circulation, making the body more tired and sore than usual.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and your hands relaxed
- Jump step by step to the left and right in small, fast beats. Try to make as many jumps as possible within the width of the practice mat
- Do this continuously for 7-10 minutes at a time
With the ability to stabilize heart rate and increase blood flow, this action quickly became a “national” exercise that many people love. The amount of fat in the calves, buttocks, abdomen … will gradually be overcome, giving us a slim body, attracting the eyes of everyone around.
- Legs shoulder-width apart, arms relaxed, parallel to the body
- Take a deep breath, squeeze your abs, turn your legs to the sides. At the same time raise your hands up high and land gently
- Do this continuously for 10-20 times, then rest for about 30 seconds and then continue for 15-20 minutes.
The note when practicing
Because these exercises require the body to exercise with high intensity. So, please take a look at a few notes below to limit unwanted incidents.
- Do not eat or leave your stomach hungry when exercising
- Choose clothes that are elastic and sweat-absorbing to make exercising easier
- Drink lots before exercising to increase weight loss effect
- Avoid drinking too much water after exercise to prevent cramps, convulsions
- For people with cardiovascular problems, we should consult a physician before performing these exercises.