The acne tips that we recommend below are a bit “weird” but extremely effective.
Acne with toothpaste
One of the causes of acne is the excess calcium on the skin. Therefore, the ingredient containing Sodium pyrophosphate – a compound that helps remove excess calcium – in toothpaste will help kill acne-causing bacteria and reduce acne appearance.
- Wash your face with a cleanser and pat dry with a soft cotton towel
- Apply a thin layer of toothpaste to each acne
- Wash with clean water after 30 minutes (note: do not leave overnight)
Acne with garlic
The sulfur in garlic helps treat acne effectively and helps acne heal faster.
- Cut a clove of fresh garlic into half
- Rub gently on your acne for about 5 minutes and rinse with warm water
Treat acne with ice
The cold stones help improve blood circulation in acne-prone areas, reduce inflammation, make skin more rosy and fresher, avoiding the discomfort caused by acne.
- Get ice cold from pure green tea, mint or cucumber juice
- Wrap the stone in a thin towel and massage gently into the skin
- Use a dry cloth to wipe your face and do not need to wash again
Acne with mint leaves
Peppermint leaves have high antibacterial properties that can effectively kill the skin-causing bacteria and prevent further damage.
- Crush the mint leaves and put them in a clean bucket
- Squeeze water and mix with juice and apply on face
Acne with honey
Honey has always been considered a panacea in beauty, has the effect of treating acne while regenerating the pink color for the skin and fading dark spots.
- Mix 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of royal jelly, 1 chicken egg, a sufficient amount of pollen mixed with purified water
- Apply the mixture on your face for about 30 minutes
- Rinse off with warm water and apply the mixture of royal jelly and orange oil to the face
- Note: Only 1 or 2 times a week