Sleep has a huge impact not only on the health and beauty of women. Getting enough sleep and deep sleep will help the body recover energy, ready for a new active day. The following article, Cafeup.net would suggest a few gentle exercises to help you quickly fall asleep.
This is considered one of the most basic exercises. Though simple, meditation has many health benefits. According to the Livestrong magazine, sitting meditation helps to control breathing, stabilizes the nervous system, helps the mind relax.
- Sit on the floor or carpet, straight back
- Legs crossed, hands lightly resting on knees
- Try to get rid of all thoughts in your head, focusing on a deep breath
Sitting on pillows
This is a similar type of sitting with the Japanese posture folded. Just like meditation, this exercise clears the mind and puts pressure on the points on the top of the foot.
- Sit on folded knees
- Feet close and flat on the floor
- The back and neck keep straight, shoulders broad, hands-on thighs
This exercise helps pump blood and oxygen to the brain, improving nervous system activity. This is also a gesture to help skin ruddy and bright.
- Stand on the floor, legs spread shoulder-width apart
- Slowly bend forward
- Hands crossed, right hand touching left elbow and vice versa
- Hold for 8 to 10 seconds and then return to the original position
- Continue doing this for an additional 10 to 15 times
Put your feet on the wall
This is considered a gentle exercise that brings many health and mental benefits. For this exercise, simply lie still and relax your mind.
- Lie on the bed or floor
- Feet up high, leaning against the wall. Hands extended naturally, palms facing up
- Breathe gently. You can hold the pose for as long as possible
This is a yoga movement that not only helps you relax but also stretches your spine quite effectively. For office girls who often have back problems, the cat’s posture will help improve that very well. In this position, what you need to keep in mind is the control of your breath.
- Kneel on the floor or practice mat like a cat
- The feet are flat and parallel. Hands pressed to the floor
- When you breathe in, the belly bulges, head up, the spine and neck
- toward the ceiling
- Hold for about 3 to 5 seconds then bend over
- Breathe out intensely, and your stomach is tight
Plow blade posture
This yoga is also called Halasana. The plowing posture helps a lot for your health and body. Not only does it increase the elasticity of the back and spine, but it also helps circulate blood. When appropriately done plowed, you will easily fall into a deep sleep.
- Lie on your back with your hands straightened
- Gently lift the upper body, especially the legs, over the head until it reaches the upper floor
- Take a deep breath and hold the pose for 3 to 5 seconds and then return to the starting position.
When performing this yoga movement, the body will release pressure, the mind more smoothly. The baby’s posture is simple but offers excellent neural stabilization. You can use this gentle exercise whenever your mind is stressed, or your body is tired after a long working day.
- Sit on heels, keep back straight, arms stretched out over a body.
- Slowly bend forward, your forehead touches the floor. Two hands straight ahead.
Every morning when you wake up, perhaps sometimes you can stretch your shoulders to regain the spirit for the new day. This can also be seen as a gentle exercise to relax the mind, relieve stress, and stretch the spine.
- Lie on your back on the floor or mat
- Two hands up above over the head, palms up
- Legs straight, gentle breath
- In this motion, the thing you need to pay attention to is stretching your hands above your head