Use less concealer, provide better coverage while the foundation is still natural as not the reason that famous makeup artists like Mario Dedivanovic – Kim Kardashian makeup expert, Valeria Ferreira – excellent La Mer’s make-up porcelain uses “micro-concealing” instead of conventional concealer procedures.
Micro-concealing is a makeup technique that helps to fade blemishes, blemishes, and dark circles using a brush in combination with a minimal amount of concealer. The most significant difference of micro-concealing compared to other makeup techniques lies in the selection of concealer color and product manipulation operations.
Instead of choosing bright tones to highlight the T-zone and the skin under your eyes, use the concealer closest to your skin tone. Besides, do not spread the product across the surface like other methods, but focus on covering a small part of the face. The key to this procedure is to conceal the exact spot, not spread over the concealer on a large scale, thereby helping the remaining skin to show off its beauty intact.
The operation for performing Micro-concealing
• Dab a small dot concealer on acne spots, bruises, dark circles …
• Use a small, flat top makeup brush, gently spread concealer evenly on the area to be covered, then continue to pat gently until the cream blends into the skin. This step requires meticulous and slow steps to make the concealer look natural.
• Use additional concealer and repeat the process until the acne, bruises … disappear completely.
Micro-concealing technique “master” technique
• If you can’t find the right concealer color, you can mix different cream colors to create the color closest to your skin tone.
• We should choose a concealer with a thin, subtle texture to apply many layers without peeling.
• Gently pat your fingers instead of rubbing them on your skin to make the concealer last longer and leave no grooves.
M.A.C 195 Concealer Brush: A sharp, beveled brush head that accurately covers even the smallest imperfections. The bristles are made from silky, soft synthetic fibers that are flexible during canopy operations and product miles.
DIOR Backstage Concealer Brush N°13: A special concealer brush with a long and flat hair design made of synthetic fiber, can be used with either a liquid or solid cream.
Chanel Le Correcteur De Chanel Longwear Concealer: A gel concealer with good coverage, easily multi-layered, and very long-lasting. The product has 8 tones.
Clé De Peau Beauté Concealer SPF25 PA +++: A beautiful, concealer-type concealer with high color retention and coverage, covering acne, redness, and blemishes. Products containing green tea extract help to prevent oxidation, moisturize, and not reveal wrinkles.
NARS Radiant creamy concealer A creamy texture that spreads out but not too thick. A unique feature of this product is the light diffusion technology that helps minimize signs of fatigue on the skin. The product has 30 tones spread evenly from light to dark.